Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Learn More About Buying a Home in Denham Springs or Baton Rouge




If you want to learn more about buying a home in Denham Springs or Baton Rouge, call me, Cathy Boudreaux.


I am always on duty, and I am focused on helping you by being there for you in any way I can.



I know the area well, and I can find you the right home.


Get started searching for your home by clicking here. (Enter the area or the zip code.)

If selling is more important to you right now, click here. (Fill out your info. and get the evaluation.)

If you want a summary of what I can offer you, click here.


Cathy Boudreaux: 225-278-4400




Cathy Boudreaux, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty
Premier Partners
230 Veterans Blvd.
Denham Springs, LA, USA
225-278-4400 Direct
225-664-1911 Office      
225-664-1758 Fax
http://cathyboudreaux.com Web
Licensed in the state of Louisiana, USA
Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated

No comments:

Post a Comment