Friday, September 6, 2013

Now That's the SIgn You Want to See in Your Front Yard!

Wouldn't you like to see a sign like this one in your front yard?






Don't sit around waiting to sell your home when local buyers are waiting on you.



Click here or go to CathyBoudreaux.com and enter the information about your home to get an evaluation and see how much your home is worth.


Follow that with a phone call to me and we can get your home on the market.

I will not only help you stage your home in preparation to sell, I will also advertise your home on national sites while still offering the personal connection you need to sell your home fast.  

 

Give me a call: 225-278-4400

 

I'm always on duty.  I am always there for you, and I am always ready to help you sell!






Cathy Boudreaux, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty
Premier Partners
230 Veterans Blvd.
Denham Springs, LA, USA
225-278-4400 Direct
225-664-1911 Office      
225-664-1758 Fax
http://cathyboudreaux.com Web
Licensed in the state of Louisiana, USA
Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated

No comments:

Post a Comment